I often use if conditional

 As a foreigner  often use word if. for example: if you save more money, you will get more wealth. Than I thought i have so many mistakes by using some if in my article. It is difficult to change my mind .. not your. I still use my native mind to construct a sentence. That is why i am difficult to make a good sentence in English. 

However, i am not desperate. someday i can write the English good as the native do. As long I want to improve. Sometimes i use Google translate than i check every word in a sentence. Some sentence may contain bad grammar. 

I think I don read the English book well. I believe we can write so many words after reading so many books too. A famous writer in my country said that we can write after reading hundreds of books. Reading book encourage us to write too. Perhaps we have a comment to the book. Perhaps you have another story that is different to book that you have read it. You want the story is  different. The villain in your story is not die. The villain becomes a good man and help our protagonist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I draw ninja

Various Gladiator Helm

Draw fo three hours