people leave Radio

I asked my student about the Radio. When last time they heard Radio. Most student were silent. I do not know whether they do not know about radio or they are lazy to answer my stupid question. Some students is also shy to answers the lecturer's Question. One day I asked class who is work for factory. The class was silent and no one talk any word. I asked reversely who was work not factory. I just smile . The class also silent. 

 A student said that  he did not know the radio.i believe he never touched the radio. He has serious face. 

Today, we have leave some electronic things. Some students may not watch TV and they do not know about the radio. They prefer handphone than TV. Unlike., The 90 class. At the era, mist young man kill the time with watching TV. Today, the young man waste their time at handphone.

We cannot avoid technology. We just use it wise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I draw ninja

Various Gladiator Helm

Draw fo three hours