The Sun Set in new year

The Sun have set in this beginning year. We have a new Almanac. Well, Some seller still Almanac because there some one have not yet almanac. The price is not change. The seller still sell it . There is no discount for the 2023 almanac. Perhaps the seller will decrease the price for next month πŸ˜…

I don't want to speculate. I enjoy buying almanac before new year. Two years ago, I was lazy to buy almanac. After one or two month, Ii bought it and it makes me confused. I always forget the day and the date. I use this phone to see the date. It bothers me and my family too🧐.

The year comes and the year go. We can avoid itu. After sun rise, sun will set. There is no people who able to hold the sun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I draw ninja

Various Gladiator Helm

Draw fo three hours