Various Gladiator Helm

My interest is history, including in pre history to medieval. I am interested in gladiator the Rome history. Winner from is the last Empire at beginning of century. The power include Africa, Asia, and Europe. 

The power is very long and Roma there is a culture in Roma to organize human fighting in a coleseum or arena. Is the partition will be armed with glad use or some sort bread, spirit, and also order shop weapon. 
 This spot is not human because the winner of the participant should kill the loser. So some stories and today we cannot find this spot legally because human respect to order other human right I also not agree with the spot because this is not all this is not obey human right that new paragraph there's some gladiator of course this picture is not accurately as the history said because I imitate with the sample from Google or Google picture I draw the picture of some gladiator so this is not the content for the history but for opinion. of course my opinion. Actually I want to draw with ball pen but I found it is enough to draw with pencil I use to be pencil the pencil is so soft and I can make sketch from the pencil I also use you used paper so I'm not I don't need to buy new paper so I also participate for the green ecosystems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I draw ninja

Draw fo three hours