I draw golden men at arm

The battle Agincourt 1415 inspired me to draw men at arm. I saw at the movie sone brave unmounted mem at arm side the French Cavalry. The English Bowman also shot the cavalry. I am so amazed, the arrow can pierce the thick armor of French Cavalry. Some horseman fall.

Then the remain of cavalry forward to the unmounted men at arm. The first wave can hit the first rank. The horse was stopped and the Englishman grab the horseman. In this war French was defeated. 

I drawn a men at arm and colored with colored pencils. I use gold color for the armor and red for the plume. I think this is just a fantasy. No one have ever used golden armor. Only in fantasy movie we can see the knight use golden armor. I just want to learn in pencil coloring. I also learn to construct some word to share my passion in this blog too. I hope the writer is happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I draw ninja

Various Gladiator Helm

Draw fo three hours